Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 2nd. One Kin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, CoinFalcon, EtherDelta and COSS. Over the last week, Kin has traded down 3.2% against the US dollar. Kin has a total market capitalization of $128.15 million and approximately $210,072.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007082 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003214 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $49.50 or 0.00691995 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00014741 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014016 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00041325 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00174789 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00029024 BTC.
Kin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, IDEX, Bancor Network, EtherDelta, CoinFalcon and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.