SecretCoin (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded 20.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 2nd. Over the last seven days, SecretCoin has traded down 26.7% against the U.S. dollar. One SecretCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0273 or 0.00000389 BTC on major exchanges. SecretCoin has a market cap of $115,645.00 and $134.00 worth of SecretCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004793 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004384 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00042528 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002310 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001186 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010004 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 49.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000058 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 26th, 2015. SecretCoin’s total supply is 4,228,672 coins. SecretCoin’s official Twitter account is @SecretCoinDevs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SecretCoin is secretcoin.club.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Rewards500 coins per block until block 2000250 coins per block until block 4000125 coins per block until block 800062.5 coins per block until block 1600031.25 coins per block until block 224000 “
SecretCoin Coin Trading
SecretCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy SecretCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SecretCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SecretCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecretCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecretCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.