Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. Stratis has a market capitalization of $361.41 million and $8.43 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for about $3.66 or 0.00052005 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded 21.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00030224 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00011885 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00071269 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00021031 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002504 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00030355 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.98 or 0.00411956 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 33.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000229 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Livecoin, Poloniex, Coinrail, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, HitBTC, Binance, Abucoins and Bittylicious. It is not possible to buy Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.