Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded 14.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. One Ambrosus token can currently be purchased for about $0.48 or 0.00005373 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, Binance and HitBTC. Ambrosus has a market capitalization of $68.90 million and approximately $9.73 million worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ambrosus has traded up 32% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004185 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00021436 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $74.08 or 0.00835205 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011287 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00043306 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.26 or 0.00149482 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.93 or 0.00303565 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00000973 BTC.
Ambrosus Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ambrosus project aims to improve the global food supply chains by creating an ecosystem where the team can record the entire history of products and execute commercial transactions accordingly. Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, Ambrosus is building a community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products. “
Ambrosus Token Trading
Ambrosus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ambrosus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ambrosus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ambrosus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.