DNotes (CURRENCY:NOTE) traded 16.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 22nd. Over the last week, DNotes has traded up 118.1% against the US dollar. DNotes has a total market cap of $8.50 million and approximately $2,362.00 worth of DNotes was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DNotes coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0553 or 0.00000623 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade By Trade.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001936 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006566 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 48.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002011 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00009999 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004349 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 71% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000170 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 16th, 2014. DNotes’ total supply is 153,769,794 coins. The official website for DNotes is dnotescoin.com. DNotes’ official Twitter account is @DNotesCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is their goal.To ensure the best future for DNotes, their development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development. “
Buying and Selling DNotes
DNotes can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DNotes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DNotes should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DNotes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DNotes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DNotes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.