Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. Melon has a market cap of $40.67 million and $349,715.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Melon token can now be purchased for approximately $67.86 or 0.00768883 BTC on exchanges including Kraken, Liqui, CryptoDerivatives and Livecoin. Over the last week, Melon has traded up 10.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009869 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00021695 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $74.71 or 0.00846572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011272 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00043136 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00150930 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.69 or 0.00313744 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00000996 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin, Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives and Kraken. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Melon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.