Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 22nd. Over the last week, Populous has traded up 58.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Populous token can now be purchased for approximately $25.70 or 0.00291763 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Binance, Radar Relay and OKEx. Populous has a market capitalization of $950.99 million and $4.70 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00009930 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00022999 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.58 or 0.00846664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011285 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00043884 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00146564 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $934.86 or 0.10613300 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Buying and Selling Populous
Populous can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Binance, Token Store, Mercatox and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Populous directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Populous should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Populous using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.