Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 21% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 25th. One Rupee coin can now be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001785 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Rupee has a market cap of $3.89 million and approximately $97,795.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Rupee has traded 109.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001574 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006610 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 45.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002266 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 40.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009004 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004064 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 30th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 24,196,550 coins. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP. Rupee’s official website is rupeeblockchain.org. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Rupee Coin Trading
Rupee can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupee should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rupee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.