Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 18th. Cardano has a market capitalization of $6.21 billion and approximately $83.56 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for $0.24 or 0.00002950 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, Gate.io, Binance and Vebitcoin. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 9.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00191879 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.59 or 0.00155060 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003060 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00073083 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $799.26 or 0.09842910 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003707 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009158 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00149756 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00019853 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mr. Exchange, Indodax, Bitbns, HitBTC, CoinFalcon, Abucoins, Coinnest, Bittrex, Huobi, OTCBTC, Binance, Gate.io, Upbit and Vebitcoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.