Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on May 18th. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003838 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, OKEx and Ovis. In the last week, Stellar has traded down 1.7% against the U.S. dollar. Stellar has a market capitalization of $5.79 billion and $33.71 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008267 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00021361 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.84 or 0.00724582 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012348 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00051525 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.97 or 0.00184332 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001651 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.76 or 0.00083206 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015631 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, Binance, CoinEgg, Indodax, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Stronghold, Qryptos, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Koineks, Vebitcoin, RippleFox, Bitbns, GOPAX, Bitfinex, OKEx, Kuna, Koinex, CryptoMarket, Abucoins, OTCBTC, Exrates, Upbit, HitBTC, Cryptomate, CEX.IO, Kraken, BCEX, Sistemkoin, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.