News articles about Akers Biosciences (NASDAQ:AKER) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. Accern identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Akers Biosciences earned a media sentiment score of 0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the medical instruments supplier an impact score of 46.5284774006907 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- NEW INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Akers Biosciences, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to … (businesswire.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation on Behalf of Akers Biosciences, Inc. Investors (AKER) (bizjournals.com)
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Files Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Akers Biosciences, Inc. – AKER (finance.yahoo.com)
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER) on Behalf of Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- Akers Class Action: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces That A Securities Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Akers Biosciences, Inc. – AKER (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Akers Biosciences traded down $0.01, hitting $0.39, during midday trading on Thursday, according to MarketBeat Ratings. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 9,612 shares, compared to its average volume of 13,415,415. Akers Biosciences has a one year low of $0.12 and a one year high of $1.82.
Akers Biosciences Company Profile
Akers Biosciences, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and supplies rapid screening and testing products designed to deliver healthcare information to healthcare providers and consumers in the United States, the People's Republic of China, and internationally. The company's marketed products include BreathScan, a disposable breath alcohol detector; BreathScan PRO, a quantitative breath alcohol detection system; METRON, a disposable breath ketone device to monitor ketosis; and BreathScan Lync, a non-invasive, quantitative measurement of biological markers for health and wellness.
Receive News & Ratings for Akers Biosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Akers Biosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.