Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded up 5.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One Radium coin can now be bought for approximately $2.57 or 0.00038620 BTC on major exchanges including Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex and Bittrex. In the last week, Radium has traded 27.9% lower against the dollar. Radium has a total market capitalization of $8.98 million and approximately $273,129.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.20 or 0.00168285 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002267 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00001172 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004013 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 678% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Trade By Trade, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.