BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded down 10.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. BlackCoin has a market cap of $7.32 million and $359,001.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded down 27% against the US dollar. One BlackCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0951 or 0.00001299 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00082972 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00022326 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Buying and Selling BlackCoin
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, CoinExchange, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlackCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.