Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 2nd. Ethereum Dark has a total market cap of $66,553.00 and approximately $96.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Dark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0444 or 0.00000604 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Ethereum Dark has traded down 23.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00053480 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001687 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000615 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20,869.42 or 2.84099000 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008849 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00088800 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001756 BTC.
About Ethereum Dark
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. The official website for Ethereum Dark is www.ethereumdark.net. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Dark Coin Trading
Ethereum Dark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Dark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.