News stories about Sito Mobile (NASDAQ:SITO) have been trending somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern. Accern scores the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Sito Mobile earned a media sentiment score of 0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the Wireless communications provider an impact score of 46.1158034221844 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- New Forbes and SITO Institute Research Reveals How Marketers Derive Better Returns and Increase Enterprise Value Through Location Data (consumerelectronicsnet.com)
- New Forbes and SITO Institute Research Reveals How Marketers Derive Better Returns and Increase Enterprise Value Through Location Data (finance.yahoo.com)
- Skrumble Network Unveils Blockchain dApp in Beta to Reinvent Peer-to-Peer Communication (ansa.it)
- Ladenburg Thalmann Investment Banking Announces Successful Conclusion of Inaugural Technology Expo (bizjournals.com)
- Sito Mobile (SITO) vs. CAPITA Grp/ADR (CTAGY) Head-To-Head Comparison (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Sito Mobile traded up $0.01, reaching $2.29, during mid-day trading on Thursday, according to MarketBeat Ratings. 51,400 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 217,317. The firm has a market capitalization of $57.53 million, a P/E ratio of -4.58 and a beta of -1.14. Sito Mobile has a 1 year low of $2.04 and a 1 year high of $8.60.
A number of research analysts recently weighed in on the stock. ValuEngine lowered shares of Sito Mobile from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Monday, July 2nd. Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Sito Mobile from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, July 25th. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, one has assigned a hold rating and six have issued a buy rating to the stock. Sito Mobile presently has an average rating of “Buy” and an average price target of $8.75.
About Sito Mobile
SITO Mobile, Ltd. provides advertisement delivery, measurement and attribution, and consumer insights using its proprietary location-based marketing intelligence platform in the United States and Canada. It offers Ad Placement, which delivers advertisements on behalf of its customers to audiences of existing and prospective consumers in a privacy compliant manner; and advertisements across television, desktop, social media, and digital out of home platforms.
Featured Article: How to Invest in Growth Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Sito Mobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sito Mobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.