Version (CURRENCY:V) traded up 53.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 16th. One Version coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Version has traded 50.5% lower against the US dollar. Version has a market cap of $352,709.00 and $509.00 worth of Version was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Altcoin (ALT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.18 or 0.00129923 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001972 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 31% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded up 80.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015200 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000612 BTC.
Version Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Version
Version can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Version directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Version should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Version using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Version Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Version and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.