AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 16th. AdHive has a market capitalization of $3.71 million and $104,487.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, AdHive has traded down 31.1% against the US dollar. One AdHive token can currently be bought for $0.0332 or 0.00000516 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC and Qryptos.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Qryptos and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.