Media headlines about China Mobile (NYSE:CHL) have been trending positive on Thursday, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern scores the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. China Mobile earned a news sentiment score of 0.27 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the Wireless communications provider an impact score of 46.1063643932723 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- China Mobile Ltd. (CHL) Receives Consensus Recommendation of “Hold” from Brokerages (americanbankingnews.com)
- Rome to welcome tech giants Facebook, Microsoft, Huawei, China Mobile and Ericsson as ECOC Exhibition reveals … (realwire.com)
- China Mobile Hong Kong launches MyLink Pass (finance.yahoo.com)
- FY2019 Earnings Estimate for China Mobile Ltd. Issued By Jefferies Financial Group (CHL) (americanbankingnews.com)
- This analyst says China Mobile's numbers look 'good' (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of CHL stock traded up $1.17 during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $46.32. 1,164,900 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 843,918. China Mobile has a 52-week low of $43.25 and a 52-week high of $56.65.
About China Mobile
China Mobile Limited, an investment holding company, provides mobile telecommunications and related services in Mainland China and Hong Kong. The company offers voice services, including local calls; domestic and international long distance calls and roaming services; and value-added services, such as caller identity display, call waiting, conference calls, and others.
Further Reading: Diversification For Individual Investors
Receive News & Ratings for China Mobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Mobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.