Media stories about Gastar Exploration (NASDAQ:GST) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Gastar Exploration earned a news impact score of 0.02 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the company an impact score of 45.3769527116512 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Edited Transcript of GST earnings conference call or presentation 10-Aug-18 1:00pm GMT (finance.yahoo.com)
- Gastar Exploration slides 23% post Q2 results (seekingalpha.com)
- Gastar Exploration Inc. (GST) CEO (name) on Q2 2018 Results – Earnings Call Transcript (seekingalpha.com)
- Gastar Exploration: 2Q Earnings Snapshot (usnews.com)
- Gastar Exploration (GST) Reports Q2 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates (zacks.com)
Separately, Imperial Capital cut Gastar Exploration from an “in-line” rating to an “underperform” rating in a report on Tuesday, July 24th.
About Gastar Exploration
Gastar Exploration Inc, an independent energy company, engages in the exploration, development and production of oil, condensate, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States. Its principal activities include the identification, acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas properties on unconventional reserves, such as shale resource plays.
Read More: Using the New Google Finance Tool
Receive News & Ratings for Gastar Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gastar Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.