Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/3/2018 – Intra-Cellular Therapies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/3/2018 – Intra-Cellular Therapies was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/2/2018 – Intra-Cellular Therapies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “: We reiterate the Overweight rating and $28 PT for ITCI stock. We believe intense market focus on lumateperone in schizophrenia as the primary value driver could dissipate somewhat with evidence that pipeline assets/ indications could bear fruit. By the time the schizophrenia indication may be viewed as viable, we believe it could embody a far smaller commercial opportunity relative to the aggregate potential of the pharmacophore and ITI-214 in other indications.””
- 8/2/2018 – Intra-Cellular Therapies was given a new $31.00 price target on by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/23/2018 – Intra-Cellular Therapies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “: We reiterate our Overweight rating and $28 PT for ITCI stock. We believe investors should be optimistic about lumateperone’s future, but we recognize that skepticism persists about its approvability as a treatment for schizophrenia. We note that the drug candidate is also being tested in bipolar depression and agitation related to dementia. Overlooked, given the intense focus on lumateperone, may be ITCI’s phosphodiesterase (PDE) enzyme platform. As clinical evidence emerges from ITCI’s PDE inhibitor portfolio, we believe alternative sources of share value creation should come into focus.””
- 7/6/2018 – Intra-Cellular Therapies was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/27/2018 – Intra-Cellular Therapies was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/22/2018 – Intra-Cellular Therapies was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
ITCI opened at $19.57 on Friday. Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc has a 1 year low of $10.82 and a 1 year high of $25.82. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.16 billion, a P/E ratio of -9.23 and a beta of 0.81.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ:ITCI) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, August 2nd. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.68) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.76) by $0.08. Intra-Cellular Therapies had a negative net margin of 39,745.53% and a negative return on equity of 31.73%. research analysts anticipate that Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc will post -3.2 earnings per share for the current year.
Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing novel drugs for the treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative diseases. The company is developing its lead drug candidate, lumateperone, known as ITI-007, for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, behavioral disturbances in patients with dementia, and other neuropsychiatric and neurological disorders.
See Also: How Do I Invest in Dividend Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.