Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Magnet coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0092 or 0.00000140 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and BiteBTC. Magnet has a total market capitalization of $301,245.00 and $6,116.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Magnet has traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010160 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00019233 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00001253 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 20% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012141 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000056 BTC.
Magnet Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 33,001,039 coins and its circulating supply is 32,751,039 coins. Magnet’s official website is magnetwork.io. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io.
Magnet Coin Trading
Magnet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Magnet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.