Monkey Project (CURRENCY:MONK) traded down 10.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. In the last week, Monkey Project has traded down 24.2% against the dollar. Monkey Project has a market capitalization of $1.32 million and $6,524.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monkey Project coin can now be bought for $0.69 or 0.00010915 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010160 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00019535 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00001174 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
About Monkey Project
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 20th, 2017. Monkey Project’s total supply is 2,245,460 coins and its circulating supply is 1,895,510 coins. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_. Monkey Project’s official website is www.monkey.vision.
Monkey Project Coin Trading
Monkey Project can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monkey Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monkey Project should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monkey Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.