SnipCoin (CURRENCY:SNIP) traded 7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 16th. In the last seven days, SnipCoin has traded down 17.4% against the US dollar. SnipCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1,041.00 worth of SnipCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SnipCoin token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000587 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000271 BTC.
SnipCoin Token Profile
SnipCoin Token Trading
SnipCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnipCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnipCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnipCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnipCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnipCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.