WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. In the last week, WhiteCoin has traded down 14.9% against the US dollar. One WhiteCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0835 or 0.00001309 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, LBank, Bittrex and FreiExchange. WhiteCoin has a total market cap of $20.82 million and approximately $85,184.00 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00080971 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005335 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003670 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000012 BTC.
WhiteCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bootstrap: bootstrap.dat allows a new Whitecoin client (not synced) to rapidly import the initial blocks from a local file instead of slowly downloading blocks from random peers. This significantly reduces the time it takes to get a client synced with the current blockchain. WhiteOS: WhiteOS is a custom, optimized and hardened Ubuntu environment. It can be installed in any computer and it provides bulit in anonymity. POS starts after Block: 10000 “
WhiteCoin Coin Trading
WhiteCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, FreiExchange, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange, EXX, Cryptopia and LBank. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhiteCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WhiteCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WhiteCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhiteCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.