LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded up 29.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 16th. Over the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 40.3% higher against the dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a market cap of $12,286.00 and approximately $116.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0119 or 0.00000183 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00046450 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23,579.04 or 3.62614834 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00095051 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004767 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.