Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 8th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded 11.4% higher against the dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $475.50 million and $4.18 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for about $27.52 or 0.00413942 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Zebpay, Exrates, QuadrigaCX and Coinnest.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $126.96 or 0.01909597 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00242754 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00041993 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00018156 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00055949 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0968 or 0.00001456 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000048 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Instant Bitex, Negocie Coins, Indodax, CEX.IO, Bitfinex, Crex24, BitBay, Kucoin, Bitlish, Bithumb, Altcoin Trader, Huobi, Ovis, Coinone, Sistemkoin, Bitsane, Exmo, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Coinnest, SouthXchange, DSX, BitMarket, Bittrex, OKEx, C2CX, Upbit, Bleutrade, Exrates, Graviex, TDAX, Korbit, Binance, Vebitcoin, Bitinka, YoBit, Braziliex, Bit-Z, BitFlip, Zebpay, QuadrigaCX and Koineks. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.