Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 8th. During the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar. Byteball Bytes has a total market cap of $33.83 million and approximately $62,948.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Byteball Bytes coin can now be purchased for $51.04 or 0.00767331 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007374 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003749 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014996 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00158196 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.54 or 0.00278673 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $773.90 or 0.11634009 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010731 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.