Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 8th. In the last week, Dogecoin has traded down 5.6% against the US dollar. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $651.38 million and approximately $12.14 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0056 or 0.00000084 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange and Koineks.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $59.47 or 0.00896074 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002839 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002931 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0971 or 0.00001463 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00024664 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003624 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010645 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000916 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bits Blockchain, YoBit, HitBTC, Bitsane, Graviex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Exrates, BX Thailand, Bittylicious, Instant Bitex, Sistemkoin, ZB.COM, BiteBTC, Fatbtc, BitFlip, Gate.io, Crex24, SouthXchange, Indodax, CoinEx, Upbit, Cryptomate, Bleutrade, Bittrex, QBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Kraken, Trade Satoshi, Bitbns, Tidex, CoinExchange, BTC Trade UA, Exmo, Novaexchange, CoinEgg, C-CEX, cfinex, Tripe Dice Exchange, Livecoin, Ovis, Cryptohub, LiteBit.eu, C-Patex, Mercatox, BtcTrade.im, Koineks, CoinFalcon, BCEX, Coinbe, Coinsquare, OpenLedger DEX, Coindeal, FreiExchange and Tux Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.