EcoCoin (CURRENCY:ECO) traded 7.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 8th. During the last week, EcoCoin has traded down 1.8% against the US dollar. EcoCoin has a market capitalization of $22,241.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of EcoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EcoCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0190 or 0.00000286 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00063121 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22,924.87 or 3.44142979 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008125 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00090065 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded 43.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. EcoCoin’s total supply is 1,173,099 coins and its circulating supply is 1,171,517 coins. EcoCoin’s official Twitter account is @ECO_ecocoin. The Reddit community for EcoCoin is /r/eco_coin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EcoCoin’s official website is www.ecocoin.us.
Buying and Selling EcoCoin
EcoCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EcoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EcoCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EcoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EcoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EcoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.