Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 24.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 7th. One Galactrum coin can now be bought for $0.17 or 0.00002538 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Galactrum has a total market cap of $382,107.00 and $5,142.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Galactrum has traded 33.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $179.89 or 0.02742088 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.25 or 0.00613583 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00029877 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00016107 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00022831 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00016370 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009431 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008382 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 3,015,329 coins and its circulating supply is 2,295,329 coins. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.