HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 8th. During the last week, HunterCoin has traded down 9.7% against the dollar. HunterCoin has a market capitalization of $1.03 million and $702.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HunterCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0434 or 0.00000654 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008545 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Buying and Selling HunterCoin
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HunterCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HunterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.