Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 7th. In the last week, Magnetcoin has traded up 28.7% against the dollar. Magnetcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Magnetcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0268 or 0.00000406 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00070535 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Version (V) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013281 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Magnetcoin Coin Trading
Magnetcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnetcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Magnetcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.