SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 8th. SocialCoin has a market cap of $28,807.00 and $4.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SocialCoin has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar. One SocialCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000101 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00024000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000569 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 49.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000049 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 4,460,850 coins and its circulating supply is 4,300,850 coins. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk. SocialCoin’s official website is socc.network.
SocialCoin Coin Trading
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SocialCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.