Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 8th. One Status token can now be bought for approximately $0.0403 or 0.00000607 BTC on major exchanges including OTCBTC, BigONE, Livecoin and OOOBTC. Over the last week, Status has traded 8.3% higher against the dollar. Status has a market capitalization of $140.01 million and $5.20 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007394 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003725 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014969 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00158959 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.59 or 0.00279742 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $765.40 or 0.11515244 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010902 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Kucoin, Bancor Network, Poloniex, Upbit, ZB.COM, DEx.top, CoinTiger, Koinex, IDAX, Livecoin, Kyber Network, ChaoEX, BigONE, DDEX, GOPAX, Huobi, Binance, DragonEX, Bithumb, OTCBTC, OKEx, HitBTC, TOPBTC, Gate.io, Neraex, IDEX, Gatecoin, Bittrex, OOOBTC, Cobinhood, ABCC, Radar Relay, IDCM, Tidex, LATOKEN, Ovis and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.