Fantomcoin (CURRENCY:FCN) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 8th. One Fantomcoin coin can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Fantomcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Fantomcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.65 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Fantomcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dero (DERO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00010183 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004255 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 33.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 7th, 2014. Fantomcoin’s total supply is 8,135,627 coins. The official website for Fantomcoin is fantomcoin.org. Fantomcoin’s official Twitter account is @fantomcoin.
Buying and Selling Fantomcoin
Fantomcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantomcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fantomcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fantomcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fantomcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantomcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.