RevolverCoin (CURRENCY:XRE) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 9th. RevolverCoin has a total market capitalization of $75,011.00 and $121.00 worth of RevolverCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RevolverCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, RevolverCoin has traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded up 57.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000809 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
RevolverCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 28th, 2016. RevolverCoin’s total supply is 23,198,942 coins. RevolverCoin’s official website is revolvercoin.org. RevolverCoin’s official Twitter account is @RevolverCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRE uses its own algorithm, X11Evo. “
Buying and Selling RevolverCoin
RevolverCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolverCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolverCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolverCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolverCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolverCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.