Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last seven days, Phoenix has traded 30.4% higher against the dollar. Phoenix has a market cap of $15.74 million and $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenix token can currently be bought for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinrail, Bitbns, Kucoin and Switcheo Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003944 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000334 BTC.
Phoenix Token Profile
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Switcheo Network, Bitbns and Coinrail. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.