BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded down 5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. One BitBar coin can currently be bought for $5.54 or 0.00088901 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Novaexchange. Over the last week, BitBar has traded 7% lower against the US dollar. BitBar has a market cap of $215,409.00 and $0.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00061661 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22,328.60 or 3.57798088 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006109 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00001105 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 38,854 coins. The official website for BitBar is bitbar.co. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BitBar
BitBar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.