Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Ethereum Dark has a total market capitalization of $60,241.00 and $36.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Dark coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0402 or 0.00000642 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Ethereum Dark has traded down 16.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00061438 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22,315.67 or 3.56736119 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006046 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00088901 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00001100 BTC.
Ethereum Dark Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official website is www.ethereumdark.net. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Dark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Dark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.