Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 15.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 22.9% lower against the dollar. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $154.87 million and approximately $2.03 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0190 or 0.00000291 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, Cryptomate, Cryptopia and Cryptohub.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000146 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 8,135,726,905 coins. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Cryptopia, TradeOgre, CoinBene, Bitbns, Cryptohub, Cryptomate and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.