Mero (CURRENCY:MERO) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. One Mero coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges. Mero has a market cap of $0.00 and $17.00 worth of Mero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Mero has traded down 35.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007286 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00001268 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- BitF (BITF) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Mero Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Mero
Mero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.