Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 17th. During the last seven days, Waves has traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Waves coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.03 or 0.00031192 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io, Livecoin and OKEx. Waves has a market cap of $203.29 million and approximately $7.17 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00060660 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00046451 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00029931 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00056701 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001181 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002410 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00023633 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00001025 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Indodax, Upbit, Gate.io, YoBit, Exmo, Binance, Kuna, Livecoin, Bittrex, OKEx, Bitbns, Coinrail, Coinbe, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Cryptohub, COSS, Huobi, Stocks.Exchange, Liqui, BCEX, Exrates, Tidex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.