PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 22nd. During the last week, PayCoin has traded up 23.6% against the U.S. dollar. One PayCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0165 or 0.00000256 BTC on popular exchanges including BX Thailand and YoBit. PayCoin has a total market cap of $197,580.00 and $24.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 58.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00047002 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000104 BTC.
PayCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,963,472 coins. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin. PayCoin’s official message board is www.talkxpy.com. The official website for PayCoin is www.paycoin.com.
PayCoin Coin Trading
PayCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PayCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.