Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded up 15.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 7th. One Cryptojacks coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Cryptojacks has a market capitalization of $106,009.00 and $460.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Cryptojacks has traded up 19.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 107.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. Cryptojacks’ official website is cryptojacks.com. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cryptojacks
Cryptojacks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptojacks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptojacks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.