Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. Bitcoin Private has a market cap of $40.98 million and approximately $101,054.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for about $2.00 or 0.00031058 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin and Nanex. During the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded down 2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.38 or 0.02106029 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.00 or 0.00466734 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.79 or 0.00230099 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00044069 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010039 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004532 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001878 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, TOPBTC, TradeOgre, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi, Exrates and Nanex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.