ChanCoin (CURRENCY:CHAN) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 8th. One ChanCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. ChanCoin has a total market capitalization of $8,547.00 and $0.00 worth of ChanCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ChanCoin has traded down 76% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00030003 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 28th, 2017. ChanCoin’s total supply is 10,888,036 coins. The official message board for ChanCoin is crypto-chat.org/forums/chancoin-4chn.233. ChanCoin’s official website is chancoin.org. ChanCoin’s official Twitter account is @chancoin_.
Buying and Selling ChanCoin
ChanCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChanCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChanCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChanCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChanCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChanCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.