DeviantCoin (CURRENCY:DEV) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 8th. In the last week, DeviantCoin has traded 8.1% higher against the US dollar. DeviantCoin has a total market cap of $3.51 million and approximately $9,621.00 worth of DeviantCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeviantCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.28 or 0.00004336 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 16th, 2018. DeviantCoin’s total supply is 14,608,454 coins and its circulating supply is 12,528,336 coins. DeviantCoin’s official Twitter account is @DeviantCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DeviantCoin is /r/DeviantCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DeviantCoin’s official website is deviantcoin.io.
Buying and Selling DeviantCoin
DeviantCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeviantCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeviantCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeviantCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeviantCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeviantCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.