Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded up 4.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 8th. Primecoin has a market cap of $9.05 million and approximately $124,667.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Primecoin has traded 14.7% lower against the US dollar. One Primecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00005479 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Bittylicious and Bleutrade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Primecoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Primecoin
Primecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, CoinEgg, Bittylicious, BX Thailand and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Primecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.