AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 9th. Over the last seven days, AdCoin has traded 13.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. AdCoin has a market capitalization of $93,705.00 and $355.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AdCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0143 or 0.00000223 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24 and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00036000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 27.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
AdCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 71,544,111 coins and its circulating supply is 6,551,628 coins. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com.
Buying and Selling AdCoin
AdCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.