Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 8th. During the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 12.2% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for $29.73 or 0.00461303 BTC on popular exchanges including Bithumb, Koineks, Ovis and CEX.IO. Bitcoin Gold has a total market cap of $514.53 million and $4.24 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $135.62 or 0.02104442 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.22 or 0.00236257 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00030536 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00043832 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00010540 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004568 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001878 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000052 BTC.
About Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Ovis, Bit-Z, YoBit, Zebpay, Coinone, Negocie Coins, Exmo, Indodax, CEX.IO, Binance, Kucoin, QuadrigaCX, Sistemkoin, Graviex, Bitfinex, Exrates, HitBTC, DSX, BitBay, Crex24, Korbit, Instant Bitex, Bitsane, Huobi, Bithumb, Upbit, Bitinka, Bleutrade, SouthXchange, Gate.io, Braziliex, BitMarket, Coinnest, Bitlish, Koineks, Vebitcoin, Altcoin Trader, Trade Satoshi, BitFlip, Bittrex, C2CX and TDAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.